CUSTOMER LOYALTY AGREEMENT
Terms & Conditions
• Inspections will be scheduled Monday through Friday between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, except holidays once a year.
• Upon issuing this agreement, Eric’s Plumbing Services, LLC (EPS) will inspect and inventory equipment, fixtures and the plumbing system to be covered in the home inspection.
• Any repairs deemed necessary will be reported to the homeowner and an estimate will be provided. Should the agreement be purchased and paid for at the time of repair, the preferred customer will receive a 15% discount off of labor within the estimate provided which will be the effective date of this agreement is the date of receipt of payment and will become the annual renewal date.
• EPS reserves the right to reject any service agreement for any reason or if upon inspection by our technician, equipment is found to be in poor operating condition.
• It is the responsibility of the homeowner to notify EPS of desired dates for maintenance; EPS recommends scheduling at least two weeks in advance. You can schedule service by calling us or completing a “Web Request” form on our website. www.lakelbjplumbing.com
• During prolonged extreme weather conditions maintenance checks may be rescheduled by EPS to accommodate service agreement customers without water or hot water.
• Under the conditions of this agreement, you, as the homeowner of the covered location, agree to:
• Schedule annual maintenance inspections: EPS will not reimburse checks not scheduled within the contract year.
• Permit only EPS service personnel to perform maintenance or repairs on the plumbing system.
• This agreement is non-refundable, in whole or in part.
• The ownership of this agreement is location-specific and transferable to a new owner for $50.00, up to 30 days prior to the renewal date. Within 30 days of the renewal date, this agreement is non-transferrable.
• The rates for and in this agreement may be adjusted at the discretion of EPS to reflect current cost and warranties at time of renewal. Payment for services rendered is due upon completion of service.
Exclusions & Disclaimers
• EPS does not cover the following under this agreement: exterior plumbing, well pumps, frozen pipes/fixtures or damage resulting from frozen pipes, motors or electrical wiring for jetted tubs, polybutylene piping and derivatives thereof. EPS does not repair appliances.
• EPS reserves the right not to replace parts and equipment, even if they are covered under a manufacturer’s warranty if replacement will not correct the problem or will cause damage to the part or equipment in question.
• EPS cannot cover or be held liable for the following under this or any of our agreements:
• Work performed or materials provided by individuals or companies other than Eric’s Plumbing Services, LLC. EPS reserves the right to terminate any of the obligations of this agreement if this occurs.
• Repairs to products beyond their useful life, for cosmetic purposes, or to parts no longer available. Acts of Nature
• Work or changes which at some future date may be required by government, codes, or insurance
• EPS and its agents are not qualified mold, mildew or fungus inspectors. Under this agreement, EPS expressly disclaim any duty to inspect, identify, report, or remove the presence or growth of any mold, mildew, fungus, or any combination thereof, on or around any equipment covered by this agreement. EPS and its agents will be held harmless for any damages, including special damages & consequential damages, caused by the presence or growth of mold, mildew, fungi or any combination thereof that is due to or related to equipment or failure of equipment covered by this agreement.
The services to be performed under this Agreement are not a guarantee against normal wear, obsolescence, or malfunctioning due to misuse or negligence, nor shall inspections be construed as an approval or guarantee of the condition of equipment. Any modification of these terms and conditions, written or otherwise, renders the Agreement null and void. Eric’s Plumbing Services, LLC will repair and maintain equipment covered by this purchased Agreement. However, this is not an insurance policy. Eric’s Plumbing Services, LLC is not an insurer and will not be held liable for any and all special or consequential property damages due to or related to equipment or failure of the plumbing system, including water damage due to leaks from condensate lines, indoor coils or water lines. Furthermore, Eric’s Plumbing Services, LLC will not be held liable for a home not continuously occupied or damages that occur during an extended period of time in which a home is vacant. Upon acceptance of this Agreement, the Customer warrants that all work areas are free of hazards (asbestos, insects, poison ivy, chemicals, mold, etc.) and to clear or have cleared the property of any hazards or debris that would impede or prohibit an expeditious, professional installation or repair. If a hazard is discovered during the course of work, all work shall cease until the Customer has taken proper abatement of the hazard at the Customer’s expense. Work will be performed unless postponed by strikes, accidents, extreme weather, acts of God or other delays uncontrollable by the Company. This Agreement represents the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the services bargained for. This Agreement supersedes any previous or contemporaneous agreements, conditions, and understandings, whether oral or written. Any disputes arising under the Agreement will be governed by the law of the State of Texas. The Customer agrees to pay reasonable attorneys’ fees as part of any judgment against him/her, their representative or their estate arising from the enforcement of this Agreement or the invoice. If any statement or clause of this Agreement is held unenforceable, it shall not negate any other clause or statement contained herein.