https://www.lakelbjplumbing.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Erics-Plumbing-Services-Central-Texas-Plubing-Services.png 0 0 wpengine https://www.lakelbjplumbing.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Erics-Plumbing-Services-Central-Texas-Plubing-Services.png wpengine2022-12-09 21:56:432022-12-09 21:56:43Marble Falls Drain Repair
Are your drains running slowly? Get your drain unclogged fast with Eric’s plumbing.
There are several reasons why a sink might get clogged. The most common reasons include the following:
- Buildup of food waste and grease: Over time, small bits of food and grease can accumulate in the drain and pipes, eventually leading to a clog.
- Foreign objects: Items that are not meant to be flushed down the drain, such as paper towels, feminine hygiene products, and cotton swabs, can easily get stuck and cause a clog.
- Hair: Long hair is a common culprit when it comes to clogged drains. As hair collects in the drain, it can create a barrier that traps other debris and leads to a clog.
- Tree roots: In some cases, tree roots can grow into and obstruct the drain pipes, leading to a clog. This is more common in older homes with clay or other types of porous pipes.
- Mineral deposits: Over time, minerals in the water can build up on the walls of the drain pipes and create a clog. This is particularly common in areas with hard water.